- Fish (we use king fish) - 500-600 gms
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 medium tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp whole pepper
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 2 medium potatoes (cubed)
- 1 stalk of celery (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Boil all ingredients together, for about 15-20 mins on medium flame or till fish / potatoes are cooked.
- Once boiled, set aside for sometime till the fish is cool. Remove the bones and flake the fish. Don't mash the fish completely.
Post boiling and flaking (Ingredients)
- Mayonnaise (a cup)
- Spring onions (1/2 cup)
- Boiled eggs ( finely chopped)
- Add the mayonnaise to the flaked fish along with the other ingredients that were boiled with the fish. You can adjust the amount of mayonnaise depending on your taste. Add the chopped eggs and the spring onion and mix well.
- Taste and decide if additional seasoning is required.
- Empty the mixture onto a serving plate and shape like a fish. Refrigerate for about 30 mins.
Recipe by: Alice Gracias